Monday, October 31, 2011

"Happy Halloween"


Hey Family,
    Well first things first,  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY DaD. “ Yes I got the package you sent.  It was awesome!  Thank you guys, we love the shirts, and the Nutella mmmmmm that stuff is really good.  We will send some pictures soon, of us wearing them. Especially today, since its HALLOW'S EVE Yeah... but first let me answer a few of the question you sent me.  I know Elder Merkley he is in my district, good man.  I'm in the Chico 5th ward, and that is where I'll be for a few more transfers.  No, I'm in a two person apartment, it's just me and Elder Arnett in our place.
    I love hearing from you guys. Keep working hard Martin, you'll do great. You are one awesome young man. Be that example for everyone. Lydia, great job at keeping your grades up.  Keep working hard and don't slack. Try your best to get along with Martin.  Oh, Martin just 15 more days till Halo Combat Evolved anniversary edition comes out, don't forget. lol Oh, and Martin send me a picture of your costume.  I want to see you.  How about you and the family try to send some pictures.  I like to also see what you guys are doing and please don't hide you face.  I'll bring something cool when I come back and I will send more pictures too.

 Ok now for my day....
    10/25/11 - We started out slow... we visited a few less active people and taught a few investigators. It was good but it was tough to teach them because they have two little kids that run around and their neighbors are like their family so they were running around the place too, lol.

   10/26/11 - This day was our District Exchange.  I went with the District leader's companion and went on another adventure with the Hmung area.  It was so great, but tough cause I can't understand a word they say... oh well.  Mom I found a woman that’s shorter than you, lol.

   10/27/11 - We had our interviews with President Weston and it went great. A lot of teaching also.  Pedro and Stephanie got their SSDI, now they can get some cash. On the 3rd they find out if they get their kids back.  I'm so happy for them :).

   10/28/11 – We did more visiting and our weekly planning.

   10/29/11 - This day the Ward and us did service at the Cemetery. We raked leaves and there were a lot of leaves the whole place was covered, but we had a lot of people help and it was great. We did a lot more visiting afterwards.

   10/30/11 - This was a great day. :) We spoke during the 3rd hour about our new Missionary Challenge for the ward.  We had talks by a few recent Converts and when they bore their testimonies my chest was burning like crazy. I was so excited.  :D.

 So that was my week, I hope you all are doing well. I will write you guys later, So with out further ado, Safety and Peace, God bless, and if you sneeze during this E-mail bless your face, Requiesta in Pace, keep your stick on the Ice, this is Elder Morris Signing out...
DA DUM DO DO DO DO DO DO DO subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment