Monday, October 24, 2011

"Finding"


Safety and Peace my Family and Friends,
   Actually I will get the package out today. I ran out of stamps and didn't get to send it all week last week. I was busy. But yeah I got your letter and Grandma's too. Shelby and Sadie drew pictures. :)
    As I was saying, it was a crazy week. We had a bunch of lessons and finding.
Lets start with Tuesday, shall we?
    10/18/11 - We mostly went out and tried to find people. That day we had a lesson with Pedro and Stephanie. We watched, "To This End Was I Born".  I love that movie. It really makes me think how the Atonement applies to me. Then we WERE going to have a lesson with Floyd but he had a meeting to go to.

    10/19/11 - This day we had a District meeting (every Wedsnday), did a lot of practice teaching with each other and learned from one another.  Then we went to the Clayton's for lunch and it was pretty good. They forgot we were coming so they made a chicken salad.  Then we did some tracting, and finally we had dinner @ the Sorrenson's with Pedro and Stephanie. We also had a lesson and I have to say lessons with a member present are the best.
    
     10/20/11 - This day we went on mormon.org to see what they have on there that we can share with people. There are a lot of cool videos and cool information. Then we did a little more finding (we are doing a lot of searching and not doing well with finding). Then we had dinner.  Brian Herrin, our Ward Mission Leader/ Chico 5 all star Convert came by and we discussed a way to get more referrals. That night we were sooooo pumped about it that it’s hard to write it. The bishop gave us use of the third hour to talk about it this coming Sunday. It is going to be amazing.

     10/21/11 - This day was our last lesson with Darla cause she is moving a way with her Husband down south for a job. We talked about eternal marriage with her and did weekly planning,

    10/22/11 - Zone Exchanges today. This day was another crazy one. The Zone leader I was with, Elder Thompson was not feeling well. In the middle of the night before at 2:45 am he was throwing up like crazy. We stayed in most of the day, till about 2 pm.  I did a lot of studying. We went out to do a few lessons at the Church and he started to feel a little better, but not well still.  The lessons we had at the Church canceled, so for dinner we went to a Taco Truck.  I ordered one taco and they were tiny... I mean tiny... but still good, so I got two more. I think I'm starting to not be picky now.;)

     10/23/11 - Sunday / yesterday... it was great we had our primary program and it was good, lots of funny faces. Then for dinner we went to the Atkins and Oh my gosh it was the best! We had New York Steak and lots of other stuff.  I guess that is what its like eating at a caterer’s home. lol After dinner Brother Atkin gave us a ride in his new Audi and we were flying down West Sacramento Avenue. Going about 80mph and I kept thinking of young men’s and all the fun we had.  I officially declare them my Mission Parents of the Chico 5th ward area. I love this ward soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Oh and before I go mom, could you send me my blue water bottle and my blue BYU shirt too, please. Thank you and I miss you guys soooo much.  Martin enjoy wrestling bro, but always remember that if you want to be on the team you have to work hard both physically and mentally (school). ;)

So until Next time,
    Safety and Peace, God bless, and if you sneeze during this E-mail bless your face, Requiesta in Pace, keep your stick on the Ice, this is Elder Morris signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment