Monday, October 17, 2011

Transfers, New "Greenies" in Chico

Hey Familia,
   It's been great here this week, sorry about not sending a letter last week we've been busy last Monday (the only day we write letters), and this week was awesome let me start at the beginning... um... Beginning...

Oh there you are ----> 10/10/11- P-day, letter writing, basketball, dodge ball, piano playing, shopping, Fun, fun, fun, Also Transfers were that day lots of missionaries left, Chico is now filled with Greenies, lol.

10/11/11- refer to journal... wait a minute I don't have it, usually I bring my journal with me to help me remember what happen that day, but I guess I forgot it... I will write about it in my letter home,

10/12/11 - This day was our Zone Conference and that day we got new planners, a lot of Tracting and visiting LAs and an investigator.

10/13/11 - This day we did a lot of teaching Dayne (LA), Ella (Inv), Larry (Arc), Pedro and Stephanie (Inv w/ a date), Eric (LA), it was a busy, busy day.

10/14/11 - Martin's Birthday I will be sending him a card soon*. This day was the slow day... the night before we had some Enchiladas that a member had us take from the day before, soooooo, This Morning Elder Arnett got very sick and threw up in the middle of the night so we stayed in all day I mostly read my scriptures and Preach my Gospel, listen to a little Josh Groban and Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack, also a little EFY too.

10/15/11 - And now we come to the big day Darla's Baptism!! Elder Arnett was suppose to Baptize her but he didn't want to get her sick or have anything else bad happen, so guess who got to baptize her............................... Me, But I do not boast in myself I boast in my God, Alma 26:12, and it went very well I did it the first time, I was a little nervous but I did it.
   After the Baptism we help someone move that took all day, Elder Arnett was ok still a little uneasy, then Brother Sharp took us, after the move, to a restaurant and boy was it good.

10/16/11 - and finally Sunday, we ended on a high note :D we did some tracting (that was fun -_-) then had dinner with the Bishop and his Family. We had spaghetti and it was good, Mom don't worry I'm eating my veggie's I just try not to think... at all.............. And we got one more lesson to end the day with Andrew (LA) and it went soooooo great and next time we are going to watch the Prophet of the Restoration (one at the Joseph Smith Building)

And that my Family and friends is my week this week,

*Means, I will be sending you a big envelope soon and it will contain: Martin's Card, A letter for Doug Oman and Steve Rowzee that I want you to send for me cause I don't have their Addresses and a list of others that I want to write to also, and my Vocal Point CDs cause all they are now that I think about it is that their songs are just regular songs redone so I'm going to send those back sorry...

And Mom I don't know if this will make you happy or sad but my pants are getting pretty big.... in the waist so I'm just telling you now before hand DON'T send any yet wait for two months and I will let you know when I really need them ok :), the last time I checked my weight was two weeks ago before I weighed 209 now I weigh... 220lbs But I lost a lot of body fat so that is good. I will also be sending some pictures in the Mail too in the big Envelope, Um... I have nothing else to say oh wait, Yes Lord of the rings is good, so until next time
 So with out further ado, Safety and Peace, God bless, and if you sneeze during this E-mail bless your face, Requiesta in Pace, keep your stick on the Ice, this is Elder Morris Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment