Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Greenie Fire"


Hey Family and Friends.... (English)                      9/25/12
         Man what a crazy week, lets just get to the gist of it... “MISSIONARY WEEKLY!!”

MISSIONARY WEEKLY

 September 18, 2012 - Had an awesome lesson with a former investigator, who picked us again last Sunday. I found out it was Brian Herring's Mom, so we had a lesson and Brian was there as our fellow shipper!!!! It went so well!!!

 September 19, 2012 - Exchanges!!!! I was in Paradise (1st area) and I was with Elder Edwards, the new Greenie. lol!!! It went great and he has so much “Greenie fire”, and it passed to me. I really opened up and had a little more faith in myself. I learned how miracles come to pass, when you are really doing your best.

 September 20, 2012 - Not much happen this day just the same ole same ole. lol!!!

 September 21, 2012 - Fricken exchanges again, but it was with my OLD MTC Comp, Elder Spjute.  Man, it was sooooo tight!!!! We had so much fun.  We also had some great lessons, but one of the lessons kind of backed fired and went a little down hill, but the rest of the day went well!!!

September 22, 2012 – Well, I am drawing a blank.  Don’t remember.

 September 23, 2012 - Sunday STAKE CONFERENCE!!!! Elder Packer of the 70 came and spoke to us. Loved it.

Q & A CORNER!!!!

 Q1.   What was the best thing that happened this past week?  What was the worst or hardest thing about this past week?  What made you smile this week?  What made you say a prayer this week?

A1.  The Best thing was probably being on exchanges with Spjute!!! The hardest thing well probably, I don’t know? What made me smile? I think just being able to see my old friends from Chico 5th Ward. Just going through the hard times always makes me pray.

Q2.   (Martin) - Greg Guzzle is going to Italy for his mission.  Are you surprised about that?  What do you want to know about Halo 4?  It is coming out soon.  Don't want to distract you from your work, though.  Does your new companion like X-box games?  Memory is the key and the sword is the key too!

A2. DUDE NO FRICKEN WAY.  THAT IS SOOO TIGHT about Greg Guzzle!!!! I would like to know EVERYTHING YOU CAN TELL OR SHOW OR SEND ME about Halo 4. LOL!!! Yeah, my companion likes X-box a little bit. He likes Magic Cards more though and he made me a deck to play with on P-days. Maybe you could send me my Dragon and Knight decks? lol You don't have to.

Q3.   (Lydia) - How many Book of Mormons have you given away?  How many investigators do you have?  What is your favorite lesson when you teach new investigators?  I am still reading the Book of Mormon, but I'm sure I am way behind you. lol

A3.  Not a lot over all, probably 5 or 6 to investigators and 20-25 to members over my whole mission. We have a few investigators. Lots of potential investigators, we just need to find the ones that are ready to listen.  The Restoration is my favorite lesson.  Yes, I am now in Alma 50.

Q4.   (Dad) - Are you still practicing the piano?  Did you want us to send you some sheet music?  Lydia has started trying to play your guitar.  Remind us which pianist you want to get a CD of.  Who did you like to listen to?

A4. Yeah, I'm still practicing and I’m getting better. Sure, I just don't know what ones. I have a few and I also have Hymns made easy.  I practice a few hymns in there as well. Ok, I think I told you a dozen times, but the names are Jon Schmidt and Steve sharp Nelson, he's a cellist.

Q5.   Where is Elder Miller from?  Tell us a little about him.  How many children in his family?  Is he the first missionary?  What are his hobbies and talents?  Does he get lots of letters and support from home?  How long has he been out in the field?  Is he the senior companion or are you the senior companion?  Does he like to drive? lol

A5.  He's from Twin Falls Idaho. He's cocky like I said, but a good missionary.  He did wrestling, football and likes playing magic. He's a big guy, as in big in Muscle and loves to workout. He has three older brothers and one younger sister. Nah, he’s the third missionary.  His brothers served in the Philippines, Madrid Spain, and Detroit Michigan. His hobbies are Magic, Working out, and yo-yoing!! He’s been out about 12 months.  Yes, he's the DL so he is senior comp, automatically. Yeah, he does like to drive, but I've driven a couple of times on exchanges.

Q6.   Today was the Brigham City Temple Dedication.  We went to the afternoon session with Lydia.  President Packard spoke.  He grew up in Brigham City.  He was very inspiring when he spoke.  Who did you hear this past week that inspired or motivated you?

A6. At Stake Conference Elder Packer of the Seventy spoke and I don't really remember what was said but it was good and amazing.

So that's all for this email, sorry it came late. 
Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a.  Until next time this is Elder Morris in Roseville singing out, Peace on!!!! Do do do do do do email.


Check it Out!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment