Monday, September 17, 2012

"New Area and New companion"


Hej familj och vänner (Swedish)                                      9/17/12
           Whoo!!! This week was a crazy week especially since it was the first week after being transferred. Hey, I'm back in my home Zone with a great companion and around great people that I know, like Spjute, Walden, Mansell, and Rasmussen. It makes the Transfer better.  Well, I guess I can explain it more in “Missionary weekly”.

Missionary Weekly
          Welcome to “Missionary Weekly”, where we journey through Babylon helping other’s come unto Christ. Today, we see how the trip from Roseville brought back memories of a great past time and how to make both missionaries be in so much pain? Read all this and more in “Missionary weekly”.

September 11, 2012 – It was a time to remember, a time for reverence and a time to move on to a land called Paradise. In the Chico Zone, the Move went well and I got there just fine. We have a nice place with one bedroom, one bath, big kitchen, living room and garage.

September 12 - 16, 2012 - Ok this weekly report might be short, but mostly we did visits and such.  We were getting use to the new area.  To add in, we worked out every morning with a member at his gym.  HOLY CRAP, I only did it for two days and my arms were so sore that I could not lift up my arms for the rest of the week!  I'm better now, but the guy said that it would help to take protein?  Dad, what was your opinion on the protein again?

That's it for this shortened version of “Missionary week”. Stay tuned for Q & A CORNER!!!!!!!!!!

Q1.   What is your new area like?  Who is your new companion?  What is he like?  I am eager to get your new address.  I changed your FB cover picture to a picture of Paradise, CA.  You would like it, I'm sure.

A1.  My new area is awesome. It’s just like Nevada City, but not as green. My new companion is Elder Miller or Mil-dil, which is what he goes by. He's a cocky guy, but in a humble way. He is very funny and a spiritual kind of guy. My new address is 1524 Wagstaff #A Paradise, CA 95967. I wish I could see the cover page on FB and maybe I will. (jk)

Q2.   What was the best thing about this past week?  What was the hardest part of this past week?  What is your new ward like and do you think you will enjoy it there?  What goals are you working on right now?

A2.  The Best thing was coming to Paradise. The hardest thing was getting use to a car again. This ward is just like the ward in Chico. Yes, I am sure I will enjoy it. My goals are just to do better.

Q3.   Did you remember all of your stuff?  What do you need?  We did get your package, and everyone was happy to have something from you.  I would be happy to send you a care package.  What would you like to get in the package?  We were told in a letter to all family members not to send toys especially toy guns (squirt guns).  I guess that makes sense

A3.  Yes, I remembered everything. I don't know what I need. That's great that you got the package. I’m glad.  I was a little worried. I would enjoy just some music and any other stuff that you think would be cool. 

Q4.   Are you happy about being in a car in this area?  Are you going to be driving this time?  Martin is taking a road test at the DMV tomorrow.  I sure hope he is ready and passes.  He is a pretty good driver and with some practice he will be great.

A4.   I am happy a little bit about the car. No, I won’t be driving a lot. Good luck to you bro with the driving test.  Remember, pray first, that's what I did and I passed!!!

Q5.   Are you excited for General Conference coming up?  We had Stake conference this week and next week we don't have regular church because of the Brigham City Temple dedication.  We could attend that at 9 or 12 or 3 next Sunday.

A5.  Oh Yeah!!! Noice!!

Q6.  Are you planning to go back to Roseville for Scott's Baptism?  I hope you get to participate in some way since he was your investigator.  Are you teaching anyone in your new area?  Does your companion have any Baptisms scheduled soon or any great contacts lined up to be taught?

A6. I can't go back to Roseville because I already used my baptism card to travel.  Yeah, my companion has a few people lined up to be taught, two, but we'll see.

         Ok, now this email is short, I know, but I must share the computer so I will write more next time.

Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a.  Until next time this is Elder Morris in Paradise singing out, Peace on!!!! do do do do do do email.

No comments:

Post a Comment