Monday, January 2, 2012

Transfers!!!


Hear ye, hear ye, Family and Friends, Brothers and Sister,
    The message I give ye, message, for behold I bring a message, a message both great and saddening, it has come to pass and it has been revealed to me, that I will continue my mission far away, in the Land (Zone) of Auburn and the City of Nevada (Nevada City).
For behold, my companion's name is Elder Brooks. Now it came to pass... I can't do it any more, ok. We got transfers, and I'm going to Nevada City in the Auburn zone. So excited.  I'll miss all my good friends in the Chico 5th Ward and the Chico Zone, but I will go where the Lord wants me to go. I heard it is a beautiful place. Another thing I'M in a CAR!!!!! That could be good or bad, depends.  I leave tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:00 and might be there around 4:50 perhaps.  I don't know. It’s been great to serve here in the Chico Zone. Good memories. I'm going to miss all the people I'm teaching. Well not teaching anymore. What else can I say?  Oh yeah, lets go to Q&A corner for the news. Bob? Seems like Bob is snoozing.  We'll come back to him next week, I guess. Well this week had lots of ups and downs. Lets look at the Recast:
   
    12/27/11 - Exchanges.....................  totally nuts. The missionary I was with (a newbie) for the day, made it so difficult. I was in his area and its my job as DLA (District Leaders Assistant) to see how well the missionary does in his area.  Well it didn't go as I thought. He made me make all the decisions.  We did this weird way of tracting, which was totally against the rules. I call it “split tracting” where he takes one side of the street and I take the other. Man it was strange, and uncomfortable. Well at least I don't have to worry about that now.  I did help them find two new investigators though, so not all was bad.

    12/28/11-We had lots of lesson this day. We had a lesson with Donna and talked about the Law of Chastity.  She was "Feeling it, really feeling it".  She committed to follow it and we set a new date for her on January 14th.  She has to quit smoking by today.

   12/29/11 - Exchanges again (Elder K being a District leader has to do a lot of Exchanges), but this one was a good one. I was with Elder Merril, (ZL {Zone Leader}). Good man one of the best. We taught lots of great lessons. We taught Donna (again), Brenda and Megan WOW!!
   
   12/30/11 - This day was one of the craziest lesson days ever!!!! Had a lesson every HOUR. One of the people we are teaching is Jose. We committed him to be baptized on the 25th of February. We have so many baptisms coming up, two on the 14th of January (Corina and Donna) and two on the 25th of February, (Jerry and Jose).  Pedro and Stephanie are still struggling but they know the Book of Mormon is True. They are having other struggles.

   12/31/11 - nothing but a few more lessons and we had to be in by 6 because of “Chico Crazy Town”.

    Well That’s all except for transfers, so if ANY OF YOU WANT TO WRITE ME A LETTER, I'm writing big so everyone can understand, mail TO THE MISSION OFFICE ADRESS. YOU can GET IT FROM MY FAMILY!!!!!!
    Well time for me to go.  I will continue to write more soon!!!

     SAFETY AND PEACE, GOD BLESS, AND IF YOU SNEEZE DURING THIS EMAIL BLESS YOUR FACE. ALONSE, AND PEACE Off.  THIS IS ELDER MORRIS IN CHICO CA, FOR THE SOMEWHAT LAST TIME, SIGNNING OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment