Monday, January 9, 2012

New Area and New Companion



Dear Family, Friends, and Other People,
   We gather here today to hear me tell you a tale of a land far away in the mountains where missionary work is slow, Nevada City, that’s right, slow. The missionaries before us did “a not so good” job updating the area book, but that’s ok.  I love a challenge. The address at the place I live in now is 304 Sutton way #29, Grass Valley, California 95945.  If you wrote a letter to the previous address I will not get it, unless you wrote it to the mission home. If you want to find the address for the mission home go to the mission blog at www.californiarosevillemission.blogspot.com. For contact info email my mom.  Anyway lets head to Q&A corner for our Q&A updates.
    Thanks Elder Morris.... Today on Q&A corner we have the what’s you address? I believe that was answered in the paragraph above.
    Next we have “What is Elder Brooks like?” The best way to answer that is a little “Apostate” not a lot just a little,  and a little lazy. Well his previous companion was a little “Trunky” ok extremely “Trunky”, and he didn't want to do anything. There is hope we will bring this place back to life.  Elder Brooks is from Nashville, Tennessee.  He loves photography. Just a side note Elder Morris (the other Elder Morris) is a huge Halo Fan, like me. He is an RvB fan as well. There is another Elder too! WHOO HOO I'M NOT ALONE!!
    The new ward is a little different, but I could get use to it.
    Nevada City is amazing. Lots of trees, which reminds me of Idaho.  It’s so nice I feel like I could live up here forever. I got lots of pictures. I'll send some soon and for others just look for it on my mission site.
   Elder Brooks drives but I might have to drive because of exchanges.
   Well, I could use my WJ blanket.  It is cccooold! There should be snow but there isn't.

Well, That’s all, for today so.... SAFETY AND PEACE, GOD BLESS, AND IF YOU SNEEZE DURING THIS EMAIL BLESS YOUR FACE. ALONSE, AND PEACE Off. THIS IS ELDER MORRIS IN Nevada City, CA SIGNING OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment