Monday, April 22, 2013

Allergies in Abundance!


Hello famaaAAHHHCCHHHOOOOO and friends, (sniff)         4/22/13
         What a week! Allergies are always in abundance here. Man I really hate sneezing a lot... especially when it comes to talking to people.... it makes it tough. 
         Yeah, I heard about the bombings in Boston. Members told us about it and one member had it on TV.... I think it was Friday, because we had dinner with her and her sons. It was the part where they had just recently caught him. It’s a sad story, like the shooting awhile back. I'm glad James is safe and that he wasn't there for the bombings. It's really scary. 
         That's great about Martin's talk. I want to read it. I wish I could have been there in person to hear it. I'm sure he was great.
         So Guess what!!!??? Michael is getting baptized this Saturday! WHOOOO! (...Confetti...). I'm so excited for him. He is definitely going be a great example to his family. We were talking awhile back and he said he wanted to go on a Chinese-speaking mission. He'll be the first missionary to open china!!! lol... He is a really great kid, very smart and very bright!!!
 We had exchanges this week as well, so I was in the Redding 1st ward area. It was real fun. We contacted a lot of their less-actives. 
         Now I better get to Q&A Corner before I end....

Q1.   How are your investigators?  How many lessons did you teach this past week?  What was your favorite lesson or visit this past week?  What felt like a triumph or success this past week?

A1.   They are doing well. We've just been out talking to a lot of people. We taught 19 lessons this week. I guess my favorite lesson would be, our lesson with Ann, who in the lesson said, she is all in and wants to be baptized!!! Hitting 12 over lessons this week.

Q2.   How was your Sabbath Day?  Did you get invited to dinner yesterday?  Do you or Elder Puckett ever cook for yourselves?  Is Elder Puckett a good cook?  What is his favorite meal?  Have you found anyone like the Montgomery’s' yet?

A2.  It was good. It was a crazy time in Gospel Principles, though. Some lady asked a weird question about Kolob. Yeah, I know it’s weird. We cook for ourselves for lunch and when we don't get invited to dinner. Yeah Elder Puckett is a good cook and he likes tuna sandwiches. No one can compare to the Montgomery's. lol

Q3.   How are you physically?  How are you spiritually?  How are you mentally?  What do you do to stay well in all these areas?  Martin's favorite scripture is Alma 38: 5&6.   Do you have a favorite scripture this week, one that helped you stay strong and faithful?

A3.  I'm fine. We've been biking a lot, so yeah I’m good. I’m doing well spiritually too. Mentally I’m sometimes gone... I think I told you that already...? I stay busy and that keeps me healthy in all those areas. That is a really good scripture, Martin and so true. This week I like Alma 8:14-15, 18.

Q4.    What was the best part of the past week?  What was the funniest part of this past week?  What was the hardest part of the past week?  What was your lesson or what did you learn this past week?  What was the most memorable part of this past week?

A4. The best part of the week would be having Michael pass the baptism interview. Funniest part would be just having a “good” time. The hardest part is just all the everyday issues. “Never give up” was my lesson this week. Just this whole week was memorable, Michael, Ann, and biking too.

Q5.    Do you have a question for any of us?  Do you have anything you would like me to find out for you or any person you would like to know about?  Janeane Crockett said to tell you Hello.  She is engaged and getting married this summer.  A lot of her friends are on missions or gone to college. She is a cute young lady.

A5.  WHAT SHE"S GETTING MARRIED!!!! WHAT THE HECK??? WHAT’S WITH PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED WHILE I"M GONE!!!! Not really, just try not to get me too trunky, which you've already done. I guess it doesn't matter, I’m OK.

Q6.   (Dad's question) Have you done anything fun on p-day?  Do you have anything interesting to share about Shasta Lake?  What do you think about Shasta Lake?

A6. Yeah, we went mountain biking today and I nearly died, but I'm getting the hang of it. It’s not too hard. There’s not really much here, but we do have a Rite Aid, McDonalds and a pizza place that closes at 2 pm..... so, not much to tell ya about. It’s nice, lots of potentials, but getting people to church is another thing.

Man what a lousy email this is. I'm just so tired from our trip... mountain biking. Well, got to go... love ya!!!

Elder Morris



Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a, Until next time this is Elder Morris in Paradise singing out, Peace on!!!! Do do do do do do email.


Check it Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment