Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Struggling?



Elder Morris is in the Building,

This week has been kind of a struggle for me, ( I don't know if it was not getting a letter or what), but as you know I'm not much of a people person when it comes to sharing the gosple, but I keep trying and I guess it will come to me soon.

09/20/11
    This day is my 40th mission day, on Monday we were playing dodgeball as a zone and Elder Arnett went up to catch the ball, he did then he landed on another ball and rolled his Ankle pretty badly, so on this day we stayed in and studied and read and watch some church films alllll day. So we didn't do much.....

09/21/11
    The morning of this day I decided to study more diligantly and learn as much as I can, so I could know what to teach all of our investigators that day, and it's been hard trying to teach and listen to the spirit and our investigators needs, it's hard to empty your mind so you can feel the spirit and know what to say. we taught Darla about Tithing and offerings, and getting her ready for Baptism on the 8th. We also Taught Floyd that night and while we are teaching, his roommate came and joined us, his name is Chris and he really loves the lessons. They live in a "Sober Enivorment" I think thats what it is called, so everyone there is trying to quite drugs or other stuff.

09/22-23/11
    This day I thought was gonna be a slow day, we planned for our investigators and then we had lunch with the Atkins ( a great family, Amazing BBQ sauce mmmmmmmmm) and Darla and her Fiance came too.  He is a less-active trying to be active, we all went out to Mountian Mikes for lunch and oh man its sooo bad for you but, taste soooooooo good too. After that we planned on visiting Tony and his family and see how he was doing, everytime I go visit him I feel like he is the one, soooo ready for the gospel, we gave him a plan of salvation packet and ask him to look over it and we are visiting him tonight .

09/24/11
     This was one of the Craziest days ever, we woke up at 06:00 to go to the church to do Building Clean up, and there it seemed more difficult than it should and I relized that I forgot to pray, the hymn kept going through my mind, and when I went into the Primary room to vacuum it, I went to the Podium, and said a quick pray that my day will be smoother and easier, and my day was better thanks to prayer my day was good, then after we cleaned up the church we went to the stake center to get it ready for Baptism for a family in the ward, I love seeing baptism I get a warm feeling every time. Later that day we went to a nice trailer park and Tract there and we found one family that was interested, but the parents only speak spanish. Oh well so we gave them to the spanish elders, it seems like everyone we meet is ether out of our area or spanish, but atlease we're spreading the word. Later that night we were watching Legacy with Floyd and his family, That movie is sooooooo Cheesy, compared to the ones today lol.

09/25/11
    Sunday a day of rest......................... not for a missionary at church on sunday we had 4 of our investigaters show up: Floyd, Ella, Darla,..... ok maybe three that I can remember..... what its been along week.....

Well that was my week I hope all is well.

     So until next time Safety and Peace, God bless, and if you sneeze during this Email bless your face, Requista in Pace, and keep your stick on the Ice, Elder Morris signing out.
Bah dum do do do do do dodo do subscribe....

No comments:

Post a Comment