Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nathan Arrives in California!

Elder Nathaniel Morris arrived in California on Tuesday, August 30th early in the morning.  We were able to get a call from him that morning from the airport.  It was great to hear his voice.  He is doing great and is anxious to get settled and back to work.  We also received a letter from his Mission President on Thursday, Sept 1st.  It included pictures which I will attempt to place on this blog.  He looks like a fantastic Missionary.  As soon as I have his address and new area I will post that here for all of you who would like to write to him.  I know he would love to hear how you are all doing.  Please don't comment here as he cannot see it or read your comments.  As for now, Peace and Safety (Nathan's words) my friends and family. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment