Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Final Q&A


Hello Family and Friends,                                     7/29/13
... For the last round of “Missionary Weekly.”... at least for this season. lol  Just wait till the next season. He he he... Well I guess I better just finish this up so we can have some fun with the Q&A....
Missionary Weekly!!!
Welcome to “Missionary Weekly” where my mission is now coming to a close and a new journey opens up!!!! 

         So this week was full of Craziness, Exchanges Left and Right, as well as our Open House.  Elder Henke and I planned out an Open House that did not go very well... It was upsetting. On the 24th of July, Elder Henke and I had organized an Open House at our Church and no one showed up... except the Ward Council.  Nobody else showed up, not even a less active... it was a sad day.  Later that night we had exchanges with the 1st Ward Elders. That day went pretty well. We had a Baptismal interview for a person in 1st Ward and she is getting baptized. Then later in the week we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders.  Lots of stuff was happening that day, bike tire went flat and just sooooooo hooooooooott, but it was still a good day.  Now for this week, we have exchanges with Mount Shasta. And I have to conduct another interview with one of their investigators.  Yeah trip to Mount Shasta!!!!
         That’s all for the last “Missionary Weekly” and for this e-mail. Now for Q & A CORNER!!!!!

Q1.   How was your Sabbath?  How was your week?  How many lessons and did you commit any Baptisms?  What are the plans for the two baptisms you already had scheduled?  How are Tyler and Dustin?  I hope that was their names, I forget Dustin or Justin each time I pray, but I am sure the Lord knows who I am talking about. lol

A1.  This Sabbath Day was pretty good.... This week was okay.... 13 lessons taught this week...not really any Baptism committals, but were really close on one.... Well, we rescheduled the baptisms. Matthew, we rescheduled him for August 31st.... Tyler and Dustin are doing okay. The family is going through a situation right now... 

Q2.   Did you already have your exit interview with Pres Weston?  We got a letter from him saying what a fine job you have done and confirming your release date.  What are your feelings and thoughts about Pres Weston?  Do you have any specific moments with him or something he said that would stay with you as you come back into regular life now?  How is your district doing?  Will you miss them and will they miss you?

A2.  My Departing Interview was a few weeks a go. I like President Weston, he's really cool.  A specific time I remember was the time last year in Roseville. We had Dinner with him and his family. The district is doing well. Oh, yeah I will miss them all.

Q3.   How are the preparations to come home?  Do you know what to do about shipping your bike home?  Are you needing funds in you debit account to help you with all the shipping costs and travel costs?  Have you started packing yet?  Don't forget anything important or make sure that your home address is left at the apartment for those who come behind you so they can send anything you leave behind. lol  I hope you have tons of pictures...your website and scrapbook are very behind in that area. lol

A3. Eh, a lot of stuff is hard to fit in my baggage... Yeah, I’m shipping my bike home; the Mission Office has a good deal on it. No, I think I will be fine with what I have for funds to get home... Yes, I have packed. Don't worry I will get everything.

Q4.   What did you do last p-day?  What are you planning for this p-day?  Have you been able to see any sites or at least those you were interested in these past few weeks?  Have you made the rounds to say good-bye to members and missionaries?  Who will you miss most in the Shasta Lake ward or area?  Has anyone approached you about you departure?  Has your departure made anyone move a little faster in the conversion process?  Are you feeling the love both from home and in the mission field?  Believe me there is tons of love being sent your way from here.  We love you tons and are excited to hug you tight!

A4.  Last p-day we hiked Whisky town Falls... it was awesome.  This p-day I need to get a bike box. Yeah, I have seen a lot of great places. There’s a lot to see out here. Mom, I'm not done yet so no good-byes yet. Here in Shasta Lake I will miss Elder Henke and Michael?  Nobody really has said anything about my departure. We are getting any fast movement on baptisms, just stumbling blocks. Yeah, I am feeling the love.

Q5.   What was the best thing about this past week?  What made you smile the most?  What was your biggest challenge or trial this past week?  What brought the spirit to you the most?  Did you have a spiritual moment that brought you to tears?  Who were you most proud of this past week?  What did Elder Henke do this past week that impressed you or surprised you?  How did you serve each other this past week?  Well, I guess I better end this Q because I could easily just continue till the cows come home...ha ha ha.

A5. Best thing about the week was exchanges.... Smiles most about exchanges.... Biggest challenge was the Open House...>fail<. Exchanges brought the spirit to our week... No tears this week. I was proud of all the Missionaries in the District.... Nothing to specific in regards to Elder Henke this past week. We serve each other because we always have a good time together.

Q6.   Last question for this Mission...  Do you have any regrets?  Do you have a proud accomplishment or triumph from you mission?  What do you word or phrase do you think would sum up your Mission?  How are you feeling right this very moment?  Now, is your chance to say anything you would like.... you can even write a journal entry to save for you and your posterity right here!

A6. Honestly not really any regrets, I love my Mission.... There are parts where I could do better, but it’s been awesome. Not really a good sum it up phrase maybe just “Serving” that’s what I love. I’m feeling like it was all “Worth it”!  Also feeling trunky. jk lol Just wishing it could never end. blarg..

Well that's it for now. This Mission has been a blast. I wish it would never end. I Love serving other people. J  Thank you for being apart of this journey with me and thank you to the readers of my Blog and website.  It’s been exciting to share these experiences with all of you... you know the tune...

Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a.  This is Elder Morris in Shasta Lake singing out for the last time, Peace on!!!! do do do do do do email.


Check it Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment