Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's Good to be Back...

 Hello Once again Family, Friends and Followers,
  Ah... it feels like yesterday I just returned from The California Roseville Mission as a Returned Missionary from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Sorry I haven't been keeping this site up to date with Post-Mission Stuff I've been extremely busy with work and many other things, but I do have to say my Testimony of the Savior has grown emensly since the beginning of my Mission, I know that He Lives, he is our Savior and Redeemer, and we can know him more through consitant Scripture Study, Daily Prayer and Church going, I know this because I have done this myself and came to know him better, I may not know EVERYTHING about him for there is so much to learn but I know him enough to know he loves me.
 As for the "Ketchup" for this part of the post, since I've been home I put myself to find work and thank goodness Jodi Hickman, a member in my Ward, had a place for me to work. The place is called Anigraphica, its a printing company that make things like labels, business card, and other stuff. I'm currently a Die-Cutter, I cut the products for the people and let me tell ya its a pain in my side at times. In order to get it right I have to register the part on the Die machine and make sure it cuts straight, most of the time its really hard but eventually I get the parts right on the nose.
 I haven't started school yet I plan on starting in the fall, money has been an issue for me. I don't want to do student loans and have to pay it all back so I'm working constantly to make enough, so far so good. I still have the dream to work in the film industry but recently I've leaning a little to music and animation has also caught my attention. So I still hope to hit my dream as a film maker or audio recording artist.... But we'll see if my interest change at all.
 For recent events I got in my first car accident. I was heading home from Tooele UT, after visiting my Girlfriend Cristal with my brother, and a very thick fog came in and I started to slow down, and as the Fog got even more thick to where I couldn't see 30 or so yards in front of me I notice the car in front of me stopped suddenly and I hit my breaks to stop but the car wouldn't stop, it kept on going until it made contact with the other car. luckily no one was hurt in any way but our car was totaled and was almost undrivable needless to say that West Jordan was an hour away thankfully my parents were able to pick me and my brother up. I don't want to go through that again, so now I have a citation to pay for in the Tooele Courts and I have no car to take to work so my parents have to take me to work every morning till I get a new car.... I'm so lucky to have such caring parents that love me no matter what.
 That's it for this entry, more to come soon I hope to make this a weekly thing, maybe daily if I can motivate myself. In my next entry I'll talk alittle more about the girl I love and my hopes for us.
 Safety and Peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this reading then bless your face, Peace off BOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment