Monday, March 18, 2013

"Luck of the Irish"


Hey family and friends,
         While I was reading this email I started to get a little trunky, because of what you said about Arthur.  Also when Mom wrote the part in the letter you sent me, that you and I quote, "Hug me plum to death" that didn't help at all. lol  It only made it worse. Lol  I'm glad that Sabino is moving out of that house away from Arthur.  If I was there I would probably knock him out... okay that sounded a little mean, but it’s sad that he was that rude and destroyed all the doors.  At least he is moving out away from him, because we all know that Arthur will beat that guy up big time. lol  I should know since I have the scars still from our fights. lol
         Well I better hit up “Missionary weekly” in order to get this to all of you.
Missionary Weekly
Welcome to “Missionary Weekly”, where the luck of the Irish is always around.  Today... spiritual experience, but not in our area? … A close call, see what happened, and an investigator ran away? What is happening in Paradise?

 March 12, 2013 - Exchanges with the new guy, his name is Elder Ormsby and he is from Pearland, Texas close to Houston.  He has seizures so I was a little nervous for exchanges, but it went very well and we had no problems.  He is having some anxiety problems so if you want another person to write, send him a letter though the Mission office.  I think it will help him. 

 March 13, 2013 - The next day we did regular missionary work, but we had an interesting lesson with Victoria on the subject of outer darkness... yeah... lets just say that it came from a lesson we had on Sunday!!!  It went well. We also finished the testaments and of course I got emotional at the end, but so did she.  I love that movie.  Maybe a bit cheesy but very strong.

 March 14, 2013 - We had a lesson with Eric and it didn't work out very well. The lesson went as planned, but the spirit was not there, unfortunately.  Later we found out that he ran a way, which could be good.  He needed to get out of that living environment it’s a bad place. 

 March 15, 2013 - Fun day at the Davis family home, again!!! Also had an awesome dinner with the Relief Society sisters. It was amazing!!!! 

 March 16, 2013 - Just a regular day this day.  Man, not much has happened this week. Oh, I almost got in a wreck ... just so you know.... it was close, but they missed us by an inch.

 March 17, 2013 - St. Patty's Day, woo hoo!!

Now for Q&A CORNER!!!!!!

   Q1.   How was your Sabbath Day?  Did you have any investigators or less actives that attended Church?  Who did you have Dinner with?  What did you personally enjoy the most about your Sabbath/St Patrick's Day?
 
A1. It was good. No gators, but a few less-actives at Church. We ate with the Parrots!!!! Um, I probably enjoyed dinner the most. The Parrots have a missionary out and we talked a lot about missions.

  Q2.   How is Tristan doing?  Have you met with him again?  Are his parent's interested in taking the discussions?  Have the Young Men in your ward invited him to come to Church?  It sounds like he simply needs some good friends to buoy him up.  

A2. We haven't his parents don't want us teaching him. 

  Q3.   Did you get my letters to you?  Did you get letters from anyone else this past week?  Grandpa said he would send a check to me so I could put it in your debit account to replace the one you lost.  You should have told me about that.  Is there anything special you or Elder Himmer need?

A3. Yes I got your letters and I got one from Sister Stott, who is in the Washington DC Mission. There is nothing really that we need, we are fine. We just need some support maybe some newspapers from home?

Q4.   How is the weather there?  We have had some great weather the past week or so, but we should have gotten rain or snow today.  I really want to just keep getting warmer, no steps backward.  Brother Wegner used to live in San Jose and he talked to us about how much he enjoys California.  We definitely will have to make a trip back to visit your mission and more in California after you get home. :">

A4. It’s been warm. OH YEAH!!!!!! Road trip, WHOO HOO!!!!!

Q5.   What was the best part of the past week?  What was the hardest thing about the past week?  What was the biggest surprise of the past week?  What was your best lesson this past week?  Did you have a testimony building experience this past week?  What scripture made you stop and think this past week?

A5. The Best part of this past week was the lesson we had with a new investigator, named Kim Hurst. The Toughest was finding out they are not in our area, which was the biggest surprise!!! The lesson, with Kim Hurst was testimony building because the spirit was super strong. I can't remember any scriptures that made me think, right now. 

 Q6.  Are you back in the 6-week cycle for Transfers?  I have April 2nd as your next Transfer day, is that right?  Are you excited about General Conference?  I guess that those will happen the Sunday after transfers this time around.  Will that make it harder or easier?

A6. Yes we are back on schedule. Yep, April 2nd is transfers and I am excited for General Conference!!! Well, I think both easier and harder just depends where I end up?

 Okay, that’s all for now folks. Tell Arthur that I said, “HI”!!!!!!

Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a, Until next time this is Elder Morris in Paradise singing out, Peace on!!!! do do do do do do email!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and so with your family, God Blesses you so much because of what have to shown to him the good deeds. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete