Monday, December 5, 2011

"Recommitted two for Baptism"



Dear Familia and Amigos,
    This was an awesome week. We had a goal to get 5 new investigators. We reached our goal, WHOO HOO! It is good. It was a really slow week, but lots of hard work.  I feel like I'm over worked sometimes, so every night when I reach my bed I'm just out, but this week was a really good week.  Now, let me go to the Q&A corner.

    1. Pedro and Stephanie have been going through soooooo much lately. But it has made them more humble. We recommitted them to Baptism. Their Baptism is on the 31st of this month.  The last lesson we had was so intense that I felt that it should have been on the “District”(training film).  When we asked them if they want to be baptized there was a long pause and Pedro nodded his head yes. Stephanie said. "Do you believe this is true?" He nodded yes. She said, "Do you want to do this?” “No more change?" he nodded and said, " No more change... No more change.” The Spirit just filled the room. There are no words to describe it.
     2. Yes, I got yours and Crissy’s Packages.  I love it all, thank you. I took a few pictures of the decorations.
     3. No I haven't met Elder Knight yet, but I look forward to meeting him in the future.
     4. I haven't met Elder Boeckman yet either, but I'll keep an eye out for him.
     5. I can't think of something specific for anyone yet, but don't worry I will get something that is cheap (inexpensive) LOL...
     6. Yep, I have been getting a cough but I'm doing better. I think its Asthma from the cold air. Yes, “Cold” IN CALIFORNIA!
     7. No I haven't heard from Steve Rowzee, yet.

Well that’s that.  Now, for some of the good stuff, this week was awesome. Wait, I just said that, but it was. This week, like I said before we worked hard.  We found a lot of people to teach. Also this week was the Czech Exhibit (AKA the Nativity exhibit), which was awesome.  I got a lot of nice pictures and will send them to you soon. There were 800 different Nativities that people brought that were from all around the world. It went from Thurs. -- Sunday. On Sunday we went with one of our less actives and saw the Christmas Devotional.  I loved it especially the First Presidency messages. My favorite one is... aw man, its too hard to pick between Dieter F. Uchtdorf and Thomas S. Monson.  That was my awesome week.  I hope you have a great Christmas season.  Martin I know I shouldn't worry, but you did get the game right? lol. Until Next time, 

  SAFETY AND PEACE, GOD BLESS, AND IF YOU SNEEZE DURING THIS E-MAIL BLESS YOUR FACE. PEACE ON, THIS IS ELDER MORRIS IN CHICO, CA SIGNNING OFF.   

No comments:

Post a Comment