Monday, December 31, 2012

"Happy New Year"


Hello Family and Friends,                            12/31/12
        
And HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR!!!! Sorry about my lack of E-mails and lack of information.  It seems when the Missionary's life on a mission begins to get shorter the shorter the emails become.  I have seven and a half months to go, but who's counting? Really... Mom? Well I better get to “Missionary Weekly”, and tell you about my LONG week.

 Missionary Weekly

          Welcome back to “Missionary Weekly”, where we travel with the Greatest Evangelist of all time.  Today, we see how a Missionary Christmas is different from other Christmas'.  How do 4 Elders fit in a tiny apartment? How do you survive that squeeze and also another great Baptism?  Read about all this and more on “Missionary Weekly”.

12-25-12: Merry Christmas! Today, I got to skype home to my Family. It was great to see them and hear them as well.  I miss them very much. It’s hard to believe that I only have one more phone call to make on my mission. It's insane. Thank you all who sent amazing gifts.  You are all amazing.

12-(26-30)-12: Is it crowded in here or is it just me? Talk about “4 Elder Apartments” this was insane as well. The other Elders in our district had to move into our place for 7 days because the members they live with had family coming over for Christmas.  For 7 days we were crowded in here. It was crazy.

12-29-12: Today was Jon’s Baptism.  It was a hectic, but a rewarding day. The Date came up fast much faster than usual, but it was done and went very well.  Jon's Dad did the baptism and we were the witnesses. Jon's Dad did the confirmation as well the next day.

 That's it for Missionary Weekly Now for Q&A corner

Q1.   How did Jon's Baptism go?  I hope it was a spiritual and special experience for all who attended.  He may be the key to many more investigators and baptisms.
 
A1. It went very well. Especially the spiritual aspect.

Q2.   How was Church today?  Did any of your investigators or less-actives come today?  What was the message you heard at Church today?  I find that you hear the one thing that is meant just for you.  I am eager to put into action the things I have learned for me today.
 
A2. It was very well. A few of our investigators and less-actives did come to Church. A lot of the messages were reports on Missionary experiences. 

Q3.   What did you think about your Christmas package?  Did everything fit?  Is there anything that you need that I did not include?  How was the rest of your Christmas Day?  Tell us a little more about the Titus family.  They seemed like good people.

A3. I LOVED IT!!!! Yeah everything fits.  There wasn’t anything missing, that I can think of.  It was Capital Awesome. The Titus family is a very spiritual family.  They love the missionaries. They use to house the missionaries in their home.

Q4.   Do you have big New Years Resolutions planned?  Maybe they should just be called New Goals.  I have several Resolutions but they are very attainable and I won't break them.  It is not to lose weight because I know that is never a good goal for me.  

A4. Yeah, pretty much the same resolutions or goals as last year.

Q5.   What do you do on New Years Day?  Is it a p-day like Christmas or do you still go out and tract?  I would assume most people have big family dinners and things like that.  Do you have a dinner appointment for New Years Day?  We will be staying home for New Years Eve and New Years Day.  Decided it was less expensive than traveling up to Idaho.  Maybe next year we'll all go to Grandma and Grandpa's house? 

A5.  We will be going door to door and that sort of stuff. Yeah, we do have a dinner appointment. Nice.

Q6.   Here it is.... what was the best part of the past week?  What was the worst part of the week?  What made you smile?  What inspired a silent prayer?  What motivated you to work harder?

A6. Best part of course was Christmas. Worst part was being crowded in our apartment.  Seeing you guys on Skype made me smile.  I prayed that the Baptism would go well.  Jon's Baptism motivates me to work harder and be part of more of those experiences.

         Well I got to go.  Love ya all!!!! I wouldn't mind getting those CDs.  I would love them.

Elder Nathan Morris

Safety and peace, God bless and if you sneeze during this email bless your face ગુડબાય (Guḍabāya), baik, Undang Auf Wiedersehen! Requesta de pache (rest in peace), Molto Bene, الوداع, Alsons y, bonum devium, 再見 (Zàijiàn), Arrivederci!, zbogom, Nasvidenje, ವಿದಾಯ (Vidāya) अलविदा (Alavidā), pożegnanie, Hwyl fawr, kwaheri,tạm biệt, sudie, Tot ziens, elveda, smell ya later, Noice, Nofo a, Until next time this is Elder Morris in Paradise singing out, Peace on!!!!do do do do do do email.
http://mormon.org/me/5JFZ/NathanMorris      Check it Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment