Monday, March 7, 2011

Paperwork.... Dental....... Mission.....

Safety and Peace family and friends well nothing much has happen only that I'm almost done with my Mission papers now all I have to do is the most terrifying.... the most painful part of all............. THE DENTAL WORK....... (shivers) oh man... on the 25th I will be getting my wisdom teeth pulled out and they haven't even burst through the gums yet, but there is a brighter side to this I will be asleep while this is happening so yeah... I won't feel any thing... but afterwards I will be in pain or ache or whatever.... but it will be worth it to go on a mission right? Well that all that's going on here in my life until next post Safety and Peace. Oh if you know anyone that would like to follow please let them know about this site thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment