Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The words of Nephi....

Safety and peace my friends, this week has been eh........ kinda boring nothing much happen.......... so why am I writing you ask well let me tell ya..... actually I don't know my self........ this morning I started to play Halo: Reach ( I love that game) then I decided to get off because... ok it's getting boring and I still don't have a "Profitable" job. Then I started to think about my missionary plaque and the scripture I want to put on it while I was thinking about which scripture I want I thought of what Nephi said "and my father dwelt in a tent"......(slight pause)...... ok I was really thinking about 1 Nephi 3:7 "And it came to pass that I Nephi said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded for I know the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of me save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them" I know that I mentioned it in my testimony. Then I thought of a scripture in D&C 4:3 "Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work." There are so many scripture to use or learn from and I like to know which one is your favorite, whoa this is starting to sound like a teacher's writing this for a class... weird.... oh well until next time Safety and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment