Thursday, October 21, 2010

New site, Same story

Safety and Peace my friends that's how I like to greet and say goodbye to people if you think I stole that saying from Assassin's Creed you're wrong..................... Okay so I did, it's a cool saying and whatever happen to the old way of greeting............ um I don't know how to start....... well maybe.....no that won't work..... well I just want to say that this isn't my first blog entry but it feels like it is, before I had a blog on a different site and it just shut down and I lost all my entries, so now I'm starting over with a more reliable site. In about 8 months I'm gonna go on a LDS mission and during the two years my mom will write down my letters and updates on here so everyone can read and see how well I'm doing cause I'm not yet sure where I'm going yet and if the church allows blog interaction... so that's me for today........ so you can stop reading this now............... why are you still here? I'm not going to write any more today wait til tomorrow ok............Oh I know why you're still here. Safety and Peace be apon you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment